The principal engineer will lead the architecture, design, and development of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offerings. Additionally, the candidate will work with the Engineering and Product teams to continuously enhance the security posture of the services. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, technology driven team where each individual directly contributes to our overall success.
– Experience in working across the complete product stack, with ReactJS as the front end. Exceptional candidates who do not have familiarity in ReactJS, but are well versed in other JS frameworks will also be considered for this role.
– Develop and deploy software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications within popular public cloud platforms.
– Experience in working with microservices architectures & cloud native services.
– Develop service security and compliance requirements for multi-tenant SaaS systems.
– Responsible for the roadmap, design, plan, and implementation of scalable information technology solutions that meet current and future business needs.
– Experience in cloud computing based services architectures, technical design and implementations including Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivery models.
– Lead the system and software architecture design and implementation decisions.
– Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and coding methods/best practices.
– Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design, and Operations.
– Knowledge of software development security and cryptography.
– Proficiency with various open source software and development tools.
– Bonus points for knowledge of the cyber security domain.
– Experience with big data analysis e.g. Spark, AWS, Azure, MapReduce, Elasticsearch.
– 8+ years of overall IT/software development experience, solution design, and technical architecture experience.
– 5+ years of experience with cloud computing solution implementations including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
– 3+ years of experience with software security (security researcher, security engineer, security architect).
– 3+ years of SaaS implementation experience is strongly preferred.
Deepfence offers innovative solutions in cloud protection, detection, and preventive solutions for cloud based, container native, and on-premises environments. We use state-of-the-art and ingenious methods in cyber security to find vulnerabilities, detect anomalies, and thwart intrusions and attacks across the entire cloud native continuum of Kubernetes, virtual machine, serverless, and bare metal platforms. We help our customers secure their cloud native computing infrastructures through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities, and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, support, integration and architecture services, and security technologies.
Email us your resume or CV to apply.