The lead frontend engineer will lead the design and development of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offerings. The candidate is expected to lead and contribute heavily to the frontend design and development of the product (in ReactJS). In addition, the candidate will work with the Engineering and Product teams to continuously enhance the security posture of the services. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, technology driven team where each individual directly contributes to our overall success.
– Experience in working across the complete product stack, with ReactJS as the front end. Exceptional candidates who do not have familiarity in ReactJS, but are well versed in other JS frameworks will also be considered for this role.
– Experience in working with microservices architectures & cloud-native services.
– Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and coding methods/best practices.
– Bonus points for knowledge of the cyber security domain.
– 8+ years of development experience with JS frameworks.
– 5+ years of experience with cloud computing solutions implementations including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
– 3+ years of experience in leading teams to deliver high quality products on time.
Deepfence offers innovative solutions in cloud protection, detection, and preventive solutions for cloud based, container native, and on-premises environments. We use state-of-the-art and ingenious methods in cyber security to find vulnerabilities, detect anomalies, and thwart intrusions and attacks across the entire cloud native continuum of Kubernetes, virtual machine, serverless, and bare metal platforms. We help our customers secure their cloud native computing infrastructures through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities, and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, support, integration and architecture services, and security technologies.
Email us your resume or CV to apply.