Deepfence is building next generation of application security solutions where containers and microservices are first class citizens. We are building the core team of engineers which will work directly with founders and work on all aspects of product and technology. We are venture backed and will be launching our product early next year.
We are looking for a senior full stack web developer with a focus on front end. You will be working on our fast and snazzy user interface which can visualize tens of thousands of containers and microservices instances in real time as well as buidling intuitive visualizations showing various attacks and threat vectors in real time.
This is a senior role and you will be architecting and owning the front end development along with one more engineer. This role requires that you have spent atleast 3-4 years working on relevant technologies and use cases as mentioned below. If you have already done similar work in a startup, even better and we will lower the experience limit for you!
- HTML5, SVG, CSS3, Bootstrap, Webpack, npm
- Good understanding of data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, charts.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, WebSockets
- Authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
Nice to have:
- Prior work experience/familiarity with Go, node.js, python (any of them) is highly desirable
- Familiarity or prior work experience of building visualizations on top of Elasticsearch, NoSql databases is desirable
- Understanding of microservice architectural paradignms, usage of docker containers and various orchestration tools is desirable.