The backend engineer will lead the design and development of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offerings. The candidate is expected to contribute heavily to the backend design and development of the product (in Golang). In addition, the candidate will work with the Engineering and Product teams to continuously enhance the security posture of the services. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, technology driven team where each individual directly contributes to our overall success.
– Experience in working across the complete product stack, with Golang as the backend. Exceptional candidates who do not have familiarity in Golang, but are well versed in Python will also be considered for this role.
– Experience in working with microservices architectures & cloud native services.
– Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and coding methods/best practices.
– Bonus points for knowledge of the cyber security domain.
– 3+ years of development experience with Golang (highly preferred), or Rust, Java, Python.
Deepfence offers innovative solutions in cloud protection, detection, and preventive solutions for cloud based, container native, and on-premises environments. We use state-of-the-art and ingenious methods in cyber security to find vulnerabilities, detect anomalies, and thwart intrusions and attacks across the entire cloud native continuum of Kubernetes, virtual machines, serverless, and bare metal platforms. We help our customers secure their cloud native computing infrastructures through our depth and breadth of cyber security offerings, extensive capabilities, and proven expertise in cyber security strategy, managed security services, incident response, risk and compliance, support, integration and architecture services, and security technologies.
Email us your resume or CV to apply.